Oated Night Peanut Butter Chocolate GoodnessPrint Recipe
- 2 cups organic thick cut oats
- 4 tbsp PB2 powder
- 4 tbsp organic cacao powder
- 1 cup roughly chopped organic walnut halves
- 2 cups organic or homemade almond milk
- 1 pint organic raspberries
- dash of salt
In a bowl that can be fitted with a lid mix all ingredients together with a whisk except for the raspberries. Place in fridge overnight.
To serve, distribute evenly into 4 bowls and top with 10-15 raspberries each.
Not in the mood for raspberries? Slice up a banana, roll it in additional PB2 powder and top the overnight oats.
Um, who doesn’t want dessert for breakfast? I am sure you’ve seen thousands of variations on overnight oats and there is good reason for that. See below:
- It is better dairy-free, enter almond milk
- The whole grain oats provide all morning energy and curb hunger pangs so its great if your not sure when you have time to sit for your next meal
- Oats also help lower HDL cholesterol, are fiber rich to help your GI health, have a ton of vitamins including zinc and iron
- They can be savory or sweet, here lets stay with the latter ( savory will come soon, don’t worry about that)
- Delicious, especially with the addition of PB2 powder of which I find myself using in everything lately. The dehydrated peanut resembles a flour and blends so much nicer than a regular peanut butter would, you have to ensure every bit is coated in flavor so this is the way to go.