Strawberry Chia Goat Yogurt PairfaitPrint Recipe
- 4 oz goat yogurt ( use lactose free yogurt if your stomach just doesn't accept goat)
- 8 g organic freeze dried Strawberries
- 1 tsp organic cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tbsp organic maple syrup
- 1 tbsp organic black chia seeds
- 2 tbsp almond slices ( optional)
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds ( optional)
In a small bowl place the yogurt and maple syrup. Give it a quick stir before topping with strawberries, cinnamon and chia seeds. If adding nuts and hemp seeds go ahead an add that a top the berries.
The best days with IBS are those where I spread out my eating throughout the day into 6-7 small meals, so basically, Im eating every 2 hours. This tangy, sweet, and crunchy snack could be a dessert if you wanted and is super easy to make with a goat yogurt base, freeze dried fruit and chia seeds. Make it your own by adding honey if you can have it, granola, fresh fruit like pineapple or papaya, lemon zest, nuts, or shaved dark chocolate. If your going with this for breakfast, add a piece of buttered toast with jam or honey to the side!