Roasted Green Beans with AlmondsPrint Recipe
- 18 oz Organic fresh green beans
- 6 Scallions, green part only, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup organic slivered almonds
- 6 olive oil marinated dry tomato slices
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin olive Oil
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- Salt & Freshly ground Pepper
Preheat oven to 350 F. Take a clove of garlic and cut the top off, leaving the skin on before wrapping in aluminum foil
Place beans, scallions, tomatoes and oil in a baking dish covered with foil and bake for 30 min. Place the garlic clove next to the dish to bake.
Take garlic clove out and let cool for 10 minutes. Add the almonds to green beans and remove foil, bake for another 10 minutes
Take garlic clove and squeeze the sides of the skin to release the roasted cloves. Remove beans from oven and add smoked paprika and roasted garlic cloves.
Toss before serving.